Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO...............

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 30, 2010

Camping in WestHampton

Today is Friday. A week before I had a party were my parents had made arrangements with everybody about camping. Now I was waiting for the guests to come. Once they did my dad asked all about the directions. Since there wasn't enough space in my car, I got to sit in my Siraj,  friend's, car. We listened to Percy Jackson (sound recording) all the way there. This is where it was: http //koa.com/where/ma/21137/facilities/.http://koa.com/where/ma/21137/facilities/. When we got there my other friend, Sanjit, came with his DS to Siraj's car. We all got our DSes and connected it to his. Next my friends and I set up our tent and played more DS in there after taking a walk. Next we ate dinner, smores, and told ghost stories. When my friends and I got in our tent which we made for ourselves. We played more DS. Then we went to sleep. Suddenly in middle of the night Siraj woke up and said he was scared of the ghost stories. My dad was walking around and heard him so he took him to his parents tent. Next morning we ate breakfast and went to the playground. A little later we went to the pool with my friend. Next we took showers and then watched Harry Potter 6 from a laptop. Next we played DS and basketball . After that we went to a lake climbed rocks, and then pizza at a restaurant, came back played more DS and went to bed. Next morning I found out that Sanjit already left. I used the computer but it was too slow so I put it away, ate breakfast and searched for coins that can get you candy.
After that we packed and went to the lake again and climbed rocks. For some reason I'm always the experiment. I'm saying that because I had to be the person who had to climb up really steep rocks. Next we went to a mall eat, shopped there, and then went to another restaurant ate there and went home. THE END

1 comment:

  1. sounds good..but the interesting part is, you are the one to experiment most of the times,that should teach you to be most careful,observant and skillful, if u wish to keep that title :)

    ReplyDelete