Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO...............

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Last Week

My most memorable day a week ago was the day at the beach with my family. The temperature was in the High 80s.The sun was shining brightly in the sky. When we first got there my mom had to go to the bathroom. That's is why I got to go into the water before everyone else did, while my dad waited. Once my mom came my parents set up the carpet. A little later I came back from the water and went to the carpet. Then my mom told me to look for my dad.Immediately I saw him and signaled him to come back. Once he came I set off for the water again. While I was diving waves I got some friends who seemed familiar. Next we found sand dollars and dug a big big hole in the sand. After that we cleaned up and left the beach.Since it was a long way back home we stopped dinner. But even then it was a long way to get to a civilized town which didn't sell just sea food.Once we got to a place we quickly ordered  food. After that we ate and we went back to the car. Half way we listened to music and half way we shared stories from Shakespeare. When I got home I played games from lego.com, and watched Harry Potter 6. PS I chose this day to write about because there was good whether and Plus who doesn't have fun on the beach.

1 comment: