Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO...............

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Breakfast At Bigford

Today I went to Bigford to eat breakfast. It is a restaurant that has lights that uses 2 kWh, and has beer for a drink in breakfast.  There I heard the first birthday song at that restaurant. I ordered a Fun an' fruity pancake with chocolate chips.  My dad ordered a Bostonion which I pronounced as Bustonion. The Fun an' Fruity is a  fluffy pancake with your choice of blueberries, strawberries, apple cinnamon, or chocolate chips. The Bostonion is a sausage and a choice of egg. For our drinks I got orange juice and my dad got regular coffee even though he wanted decaff. This whole thing was a last minute thing because I came from swimming and thought I  was going to have breakfast at home and get on with my day. But that wasn't the case. You would think that I would be happy eating at Bigford, right. Well, It wasn't so enjoyable at  home because my mom started complaining about I was late to go home by 18 minutes. She had an argument with my dad about being late and strict. Even though I had to do more than expected work I think it was worth the breakfast outside. I don't know what will happen the rest of the day but I think it won't be a total disaster. Oh darn it! My mom's in a bad mood now. Sorry, can't broadcast about this anymore! Oh but if you have any ideas about how to make my day better please post that on the comment board, please.

5 comments:

  1. Come on people con't you guys heip me with some ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment has multiple typos!
    And BTW,here is are couple ideas to make your day go great: please follow the schedule and direction; work hard and play hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O and also, I can spot some COPS...can you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Draco I have a humble idea. Why dont you start putting some pics in your blog. I really like Speed Mode. It'd have been lovely to see the fun n fruity pancake for instance or the 'Bust'onion - thanks for the note to the accent bit :) Cool new posts, get some pics here Sir.

    ReplyDelete