Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO...............

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Walking Taiking Alarm Clock Would ................

My walking talking alarm clock would jump on my bed until I shot it with Nerf darts or chase it with a stick. I know it sounds real fun to shoot it with a gun or chase a clock with a stick but in real life its a pain. I call it Wakey Wakey (WW) ! It gets so annoying sometimes I get my government taxes wrong and I have to pay extra to the govt. Another problem is that I can't turn the darn thing off. This clock is like a dog that won't stop barking, a kangaroo that won't stop bouncing, or a dice that won't stop rolling. You know, annoying things. The clock is so antitransubstantiationalst. It doesn't even show the time. All it does is eat, charge (thank goodness), and annoy. I have found a temporary weakness. Don't tell any one OK. Here's the weakness you have to chuck the charger out the window as hard as you can and it will go and fetch it. I forgot to mention this but I'll do know. WW is a really slow runner. You might be wondering why I didn't ever chuck this thing out of my house. Well, its kind of like I never had the guts too. It was a present from the galactic emperor. That is in the friendly times when we were friends. My other friends and I made a plan to get rid of this thing. All you have to do is chuck the charger in water so WW will go in the water as well and power down and not rise to the surface since he's  made out of metal.
                          Goodbye WW For Ever.

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this:)And the name Wakey... hilarious....WW:)
    What does the word "antitransubstantiationalst" mean?...Wow you are making me run for a dictionary!

    Great effort Draco. Keep more of the good work coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a complicated way of saying "useless"

    ReplyDelete