Powered By Blogger

WELCOME TO...............

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To Me Summer Means ......................................

To me summer means fun of all sorts.That means swimming, soccer, dart tag, etc. Here is one phrase that describes summer: "School's out let's shout"!!!!!!!!!!!! This phrase means that since school is out let us have fun. In summer there bad parts though too, especially in my city because you have to attend at least  200 meetings on a celebrity. And believe me they're boring. Plus they're each a week long. But this isn't too bad for me because my friend and I just play with our game systems while the meeting is held. In the summer since I won a race that's why I got a mansion for free even though I didn't ask  for them. Anyways there are summer advantages up here though.We have holidays where the government has to pay us a lot of money because of the old emperor's tradition. Plus the pools up here are magnificent because they're made of gold! You can start a donation on yourself  too. You can tax the government for random reasons and the government can't tax you back for that reason all year as well. You get free mansion cleaning all summer also. Another reason I like summer is because that it never rains but crops still grow. I care about this because I own a garden that is oversized.
          SUMMER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: